Welcome to the Animal Jam Ripple!~~~Don't forget to comment!~~~Enjoy being back in school (if you can, haha)~~~I hope you enjoy your visit here!~~~September 2015

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Large Corner Shelf

Today's new item is: Large Corner Shelf! You can get it at Jam Mart Furniture. Here is a picture of it!


These are all of the colours of this Large Corner Shelf that members can buy (I got this from theanimaljamexpert.blogspot.ca)



Also, today I was bored so I decided to check out which parties were coming up and this is what I saw on the parties list:


So, Jamaaliday in the middle of July! 

And also I just want to make this post longer so here are a few Animal Jam wallpapers I found on the daily explorer that you are free to use (obviously).







And here are 3 posts from the Daily Explorer for today:
(click to enlarge)





So that's it for now!

Happy Jamaaliday Jammers! XD





2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. corner shelf

    ReplyDelete

Comment Away! But still, there are rules you have to follow!

1) No personal information should be asked or said- I will delete those comments!
2) No swearing.
3) Be nice!
4) Stay on topic!
5) HAVE FUN!

bubble000pogo