Welcome to the Animal Jam Ripple!~~~Don't forget to comment!~~~Enjoy being back in school (if you can, haha)~~~I hope you enjoy your visit here!~~~September 2015

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Giant Kangaroo Plushie

YAY! Finally a NONMEMBER item in the Diamond Shop! I'm SOOO gonna buy 1! (Cuz it's 1 diamond and I have 1 diamond XD) So anywayz, I like it! It's pretty cute. So yea for those of you that wanna see what it looks like, here it iz!



And, uh, I've sorta gotten behind on Animal Jam stuff but anywayz for those of you that want to be really rare, go play an adventure in hard mode a few (more than a few) times and you can get items like NM Pirate Swords, Worns, Rare Bows (yep they're back!), and more! I find it sort of unfair because Jammers worked so hard to get all the Betas and Rares and now you can easily get them from Adventures. :(  

And More newz:

I GOT A NM PIRATE SWORD FROM SKY HIGH I'M SOOO HAPPY!!! IF YOU'RE WONDERING I GOT IT BY GETTING 126 GEMS!!! XD XD XD XD. Oh and if you think I'm bragging, I'm not but I'm just really happy and I wanted to spread the news to you all! So please no comments saying that I'm bragging or something, PLEEZ! I'll put a pic of me with my Sword (it's green) on here but right now I'm gonna have to do something so I don't have time to do it right now.

*EDIT*  Here are 2 pics of my Pirate Sword!





YAY. My sig is back. I totally forgot about something VERY handy called... *dramatic music* COPY AND PASTE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away! But still, there are rules you have to follow!

1) No personal information should be asked or said- I will delete those comments!
2) No swearing.
3) Be nice!
4) Stay on topic!
5) HAVE FUN!

bubble000pogo