Welcome to the Animal Jam Ripple!~~~Don't forget to comment!~~~Enjoy being back in school (if you can, haha)~~~I hope you enjoy your visit here!~~~September 2015

Monday, September 2, 2013

Sapphire Birthstone

Sorry guys but I was really busy yesterday and I didn't have time to post so I'll post about yesterday now!  So, just in time for September, the Sapphire Birthstone came out!  So for all you September birthday jammers, this birthstone is for you (sorry nonmembers, it's only for members and that really gets on my nerves because i was COLLECTING BIRTHSTONES UNTIL MY MEMBERSHIP RAN OUT IN FEBRUARY SO I DON'T HAVE A LOT OF THE BIRTHSTONES! GRR!) Anyhow... this is the Birthstone!


Also, the DE posted about Summer Dens and Summer Jam-A-Grams:





That's it for now Jammers!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away! But still, there are rules you have to follow!

1) No personal information should be asked or said- I will delete those comments!
2) No swearing.
3) Be nice!
4) Stay on topic!
5) HAVE FUN!

bubble000pogo