Welcome to the Animal Jam Ripple!~~~Don't forget to comment!~~~Enjoy being back in school (if you can, haha)~~~I hope you enjoy your visit here!~~~September 2015

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

I got Scammed! :(

Scammer: nhlmaster
Victim: ME!
What got scammed: My rare raspberry bows
The story: nhlmaster was in coral canyons wearing a rare orange spiked wristband and saying that whoever traded him the best for his Halloween lights would get the spike. He had declined a dragon glove, so I decided to see what he would do with my bows (I knew it was a scam, but I just did it. So stupid of me! >.<) and guess what? He accepted and ran away. So, everybody, report nhlmaster please! If you have any items you'd like to donate to me (lol, it's optional) then just put that in the comments!

This is nhlmaster:


Thanks for reading guys!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away! But still, there are rules you have to follow!

1) No personal information should be asked or said- I will delete those comments!
2) No swearing.
3) Be nice!
4) Stay on topic!
5) HAVE FUN!

bubble000pogo