Welcome to the Animal Jam Ripple!~~~Don't forget to comment!~~~Enjoy being back in school (if you can, haha)~~~I hope you enjoy your visit here!~~~September 2015

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Silly Arrow + Jack-O-Lantern Head

Hey Jammers! Today's new item (a quite "silly" item as the name says) are the Silly Arrows! They're sold in Jam Mart Clothing for 450 gems!


Also, a returning item, the Jack-O-Lantern Head! It's sold in Bahari Bargains for 400 gems!


Sorry for the boring, short post, but I need to go now!


P.S. I'll be changing my signature soon, for the Christmas season! I might also change it for Halloween too!

P.P.S.Please tell me how to make my title banner fit properly!

P.P.P.S.You can now request signatures! Please check out the tabs that are related to signatures!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away! But still, there are rules you have to follow!

1) No personal information should be asked or said- I will delete those comments!
2) No swearing.
3) Be nice!
4) Stay on topic!
5) HAVE FUN!

bubble000pogo