Welcome to the Animal Jam Ripple!~~~Don't forget to comment!~~~Enjoy being back in school (if you can, haha)~~~I hope you enjoy your visit here!~~~September 2015

Monday, November 11, 2013

RIM-Rare Unicorn Horn + Weird Numbers

Good Morning Jammers! Today's RIM is the Rare Unicorn Horn, sold for 450 gems on the 6th page of Jam Mart Clothing. It is AGAIN a MEMBER item! It's been member items for the past million weeks, it seems! Well, anyway, a picture.


Also, here is a glitch:

So when I wanted to send a Jam-a-gram:

At the top it said this... hmm...

Then I saw this at the side of the Jam-a-gram...


When I clicked on it, it appeared to be the rules...


I was going to send the Jam-a-gram to Miarm, my buddy but there were numbers in front of Miarm...


I got an alert (I purposely did it) and my alert was just numbers...




Well anyways, have a PAWsome day jammers!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away! But still, there are rules you have to follow!

1) No personal information should be asked or said- I will delete those comments!
2) No swearing.
3) Be nice!
4) Stay on topic!
5) HAVE FUN!

bubble000pogo