Welcome to the Animal Jam Ripple!~~~Don't forget to comment!~~~Enjoy being back in school (if you can, haha)~~~I hope you enjoy your visit here!~~~September 2015

Friday, November 1, 2013

Topaz Birthstone

Hey Jammers! I hope you had a great Night of the Phantoms! Also, Happy November 1st! Today's new item is the Topaz Birthstone sold in Epic Wonders for 1,500 gems. Take notice that it's on the SECOND PAGE so don't come here blaming me and saying that it isn't there (not that you would... XD)  Anywho, here's a pic!


I really wish these birthstones were sold to nonmembers! I only got the January and February stones because I was a member then. These should have really been for nonmembers too though.

Anyways, that's it for now. I have another Q.O.T.D (Question of the day). Not many people answered yesterday though! I saw that "Pelicanople" answered with: TWIX. Anyways, for today's Q.O.T.D...

WHAT DID YOU DRESS UP AS FOR NIGHT OF THE PHANTOMS YESTERDAY?
(If you did)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away! But still, there are rules you have to follow!

1) No personal information should be asked or said- I will delete those comments!
2) No swearing.
3) Be nice!
4) Stay on topic!
5) HAVE FUN!

bubble000pogo