Welcome to the Animal Jam Ripple!~~~Don't forget to comment!~~~Enjoy being back in school (if you can, haha)~~~I hope you enjoy your visit here!~~~September 2015

Saturday, November 2, 2013

YIPPEE!

I just checked how many views there were today and this is what I saw...


OMG! 93 VIEWS IN ONE DAY!!!!! THANK YOU JAMMERS SO MUCH! AND ALSO, 1,100 VIEWS! IT WAS JUST YESTERDAY WHEN THERE WERE ONLY 1,000 VIEWS! Okay, I turned off caps lock now (actually you can't really tell because of the font). XD

So yeah, you guys really deserve a PAR-TAY! LOL so yeah, check the post below for a bit about the party!

Thanks again!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away! But still, there are rules you have to follow!

1) No personal information should be asked or said- I will delete those comments!
2) No swearing.
3) Be nice!
4) Stay on topic!
5) HAVE FUN!

bubble000pogo