Welcome to the Animal Jam Ripple!~~~Don't forget to comment!~~~Enjoy being back in school (if you can, haha)~~~I hope you enjoy your visit here!~~~September 2015

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Basketball Hoop

Hey Jammers! Hope you're having a wonderful Wednesday (this is getting old, isn't it :3)!

Today's new item is a mix of new and beta! It is a basketball hoop.


The hoop and backboard are new but the ball is beta. If you click on the ball, it will shoot a basket! 

The Daily Explorer posted a video about Crocs and Gators:

*Click the image above to go to the video page on the DE*

They also posted the Jammer Art: Bubble Trouble


 Congrats to Gorgeous Cleverpride, Mighty Braveninja, Awesome Shypaw, Eternal Windyanimal, and Blossom Frozenlily for getting their art chosen! Nice job! 
I couldn't screenshot the whole article (you know, my glitchy screenshot tool) so yeah...

UPDATES
1) New banner/header nearly done (sorry I keep saying this... I promise soon!)
2) New background coming soon
NEW CODE:  ngk2015

Comment Corner of Destiny:

WHICH ADVENTURE IS YOUR FAVOURITE?

Thanks for reading Jammers! See you tomorrow!




4 comments:

  1. Hi!

    I recently discovered this blog andd found it rather interesting!

    Please check mine out: rainbow000pegasus.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Thanks for your comment! Your blog is AWESOME! I will post in on the "More Blogs" tab!

      bubble000pogo

      Delete
    2. Thank you!

      If you'd like, I could have a shout-out about this blog by my blog!

      Jam on!

      Delete
    3. That would be awesome, but you don't have to if you don't want to! I just added your blog to the "More Blogs" tab!

      Thanks!

      bubble000pogo

      Delete

Comment Away! But still, there are rules you have to follow!

1) No personal information should be asked or said- I will delete those comments!
2) No swearing.
3) Be nice!
4) Stay on topic!
5) HAVE FUN!

bubble000pogo